On this page we will try and help you get the most from our dropshipping service, using the knowledge we have gained from our own dropship experience, as well as from the vast number of dropshippers signed up on our site.
Below are some great ideas to increase profit and ensure maximum customer satisfaction from your Customers. Please feel free to email any suggestions you have and we will gladly add them to the list.
1. Please read the website
- Please study the website carefully before subscribing or sending us an E-mail. We are always happy to help, but 80% of questions asked over the phone or by email are listed on the How Dropshipping Works, Shipping & Delivery and FAQs pages of our website. If you find the information here, it means we can answer questions that are not on the website more quickly and efficiently.
2. Sell Multiple Items:
- You can increase value and offer cheaper postage costs if you sell more than one item to the same customer. For example: Sell 10 packs of incense and a holder instead of 1 pack of incense. Make up gift sets such as Mugs and Teapots from our Ceramic range, Jewellery Sets with a gift box.This will increase your average sale price, and bring in more profit per order. Also remember that the maximum shipping cost you pay for one order to a UK address is £9.85 - this means on large orders you can also make a little on the shipping, or offer great value to your customers.
3.Sell Your Items in More Than One Place:
- Everybody knows about the success of Ebay, and indeed some of our most successful dropshippers use it and other auction sites. However Ebay is competitive and the more channels you have to sell products, the more you will sell. Many people build their own website, which allows them to sell our products at a limited cost. Other people sell from home using methods such as Party Plan. It really is up to you where you sell, but the most successful dropshippers tend to use a combination of all the above.
4. Don't give up:
- We have had some subscribers join our service, list 1 or 2 items on ebay and not get what they expected to get, and have then given up. This is something we don't want to see, in fact we want all our dropshippers to make a substantial profit in their first year. Please remember, you could have just chosen the wrong product, or been unlucky that there were no customers looking for that particular product on that day. Remember our top drop shippers are doing 4 figure monthly turnovers, and our top 3 win not insignificant prizes, so it can be done.
5. Sell New Products
- We send out newsletters every time we have new stock arriving, usually every 1 or 2 weeks, try and be the first to list new lines, you will have little or no competition.
6. Try not to list items that are very Low in Stock:
- We always try and keep our customers happy - to help us to do this please try not to list items that are very low in stock. Our stock level covers all of our website including our wholesale site. If it goes out of stock on the dropship site you CANNOT order it regardless of whether we still have 1 or 2 left on our wholesale site. We keep that stock in case of breakages, that is the reason we have the stock threshold. If we have sold out of an item after your auction has ended, we will try and offer a suitable alternative, but this might not be enough for your customer so please keep an eye on stock levels.
7. Build the cost of shipping into the goods:
- Some items, for example Garden Stone Heads, are very cheap to buy, but can be expensive to ship due to their weight, for example GC43 Skull - costs £1.41, but costs £5.49 to send. The item would probably retail for £7.99, so it can be worth swallowing some of the shipping cost yourself, and making more money on the item.
8. Pay by Credit/Debit Card
- We are only too pleased to accept Pay Pal, however it is very expensive - around 4% instead of 1.15% for credit card. 3% might not sound like much, but if more people paid by card, we would be able to drop prices in the long term.
9. Order Status
- When you place an order you will receive an order confirmation with a unique 9050 order number. When we print the orders during the day we change the status of the order from processing to picking and packing. You will receive an automated email letting you know that the status has changed. Once the order is packed we dispatch all the orders at the end of each day. Again you will receive an automated email detailing your item has been dispatched. If you want to check the status of your order you can do so in the 'account' section of the website when you login. Here it gives you the status and keeps you updated of any notes.
If you have any suggestions to add to this page, please feel free to email them to Customer Services