Oil Burner & Candle Safety Information Page
Due to the large number of Candles, Candle Holders, Incense and Oil Burners we sell, we have put together a page with safety information regarding these products. Most of this information is available with the product but please read and contact customer services if you have any queries.
We recommend that the following safety information should be taken into consideration when using products including: Incense - Chinese Sky Lanterns - Candles - Candle Holders - Oil Burner.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always place items with a candle or incense on a suitable surface away from flammable objects.
- A standard tealight should be used in all our tealight holders and oil burners. Do not use a large tealight or votive unless specified on the individual product.
- Oil burners and candle holders may get hot while in use, take care when moving or allow enough time to cool down before doing so.
- We do not supply candles with any of our tealight holders or oil burners.
- Our oil burners are only for use with diluted fragrance oil, they are not suitable for wax melts or any other wax product.
- Hanging or outdoor candles and candle holders should be secured carefully and should not be used in adverse weather conditions.
- Flying Lanterns should be lit and released with care and not used in excessively windy conditions.
The majority of these products come with safety instructions attached but please take care when burning candles in the home.
If you have any questions or queries about these or any other product, please contact customer services.